Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato Donut recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Donut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Donut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really good for your heart. The after effects of eating them might not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. This does not mean, however, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato donut recipe. To cook potato donut you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Donut:
- Get 2,5 teaspoons of instant yeast (I use fermipan or mauripan).
- Use 125 ml of lukewarm milk.
- Use 80 gr of caster sugar.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 500 gr of strong white flour (I use "cakra kembar" or komachi).
- You need 1,5 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 350 gr of steamed potatoes, mashed.
- You need 50 gr of unsalted butter, room temperature.
Instructions to make Potato Donut:
- In a large bowl, whisk together instant yeast, sugar & milk. Whisk until sugar dissolved & let the mixture sit for 5-8 minutes. It supposed to grow much bubbles as the sign that the yeast is active..
- Crack the egg & add it into the yeast mixture. Then sift together the flour & salt into the bowl. Dump in the mashed potatoes & butter. Stir everything with a wooden spoon until well incorporated. (I use hand covered in plastic gloves to make sure there is no lumps)..
- Sit the dough for 5 minutes. (I use this spare time to wash all small containers I used). After that knead vigorously for 20 minutes, the dough should be elastic by now..
- Round the dough & spray some oil all over it's surface. Put it back in the bowl & cover with some cling wrap to proof until double in size, around an hour. (At this step, I divide the dough into 4 parts then spray with some oil, put them each in a freezer safe clip bag and store in my freezer. The dough can be stored for 2 months)..
- Put the dough on a floured surface & punch it to release the air. Divide the dough into balls weighing around 25-50 grams. Put them on a floured tray & let then sit for 10 minutes..
- Preheat the deep frier (I use traditional pan) & just before frying, use your finger to create a hole on the dough. Fry in a low heat & flip once after the bottom gets brown..
If you find this Potato Donut recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.