Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Siu mai (Chinese steamed dumplings) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Siu mai (Chinese steamed dumplings) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Siu mai (Chinese steamed dumplings) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many folks do not recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you need to be using regularly. You are also going to find that there is not just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is something else that is important to know about this product and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. On this page we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are connected with the usage of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
Another thing quite a lot of you may like relating to this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss due to the reality that it increases your metabolism. Because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. This is really great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for people who are trying to lose some weight quicker. And naturally mainly because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you will be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time companies are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to siu mai (chinese steamed dumplings) recipe. You can cook siu mai (chinese steamed dumplings) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Siu mai (Chinese steamed dumplings):
- Prepare 350 g of ground pork.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Use 3 cm of green onion.
- Use 2 of table spoons cesami oil.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons soy sauce.
- Provide 2 of table spoons sake.
- Use of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons potato starch.
- Prepare 50 sheets of siu mai wrapper.
Instructions to make Siu mai (Chinese steamed dumplings):
- Slice an onion and a green onion into small pieces..
- In the middle bowl, combine ground pork and the onions. Add other seasonings, sugar, cesami oil, sugar, soy sauce, sake,ground gingers and potato starch..
- To wrap the siu mai, place two tablespoons of filling on a middle of a siu mai wrapper..
- Wrap the filling with the siu mai wrapper..
- To steam, put a small dish on the bottom of a big soup pan. Place a small lid with holes (otoshibuta) on it. Pour water under the otoshibuta. Heat the pan to boil water..
- Place a wrapped siu mai on the otoshibuta. Place 10 siu mai dumplings at one time..
- Put the lid on the pan. Steam them for 10 minutes..
If you find this Siu mai (Chinese steamed dumplings) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.