Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mokimo with steamed cabbage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mokimo with steamed cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mokimo with steamed cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples contain lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They have loads of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a great number for a person who desires a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start consuming these foods every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mokimo with steamed cabbage recipe. To cook mokimo with steamed cabbage you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mokimo with steamed cabbage:
- Use 1 kg of beans.
- Get 5 of cob soft maize.
- Use 1/2 of cabbage.
- Provide 2 bunch of Onions leafy.
- Get pinch of Salt.
- You need of Carrots.
- You need 2 of Onions bulb.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Get 1 kg of potato's.
Steps to make Mokimo with steamed cabbage:
- Prepare the beans and wash them boil water on a source pan.
- Add the beans leave them to cook for about 1hr add the soft maize for them to cook together.start preparing the potatoes by peeling them boilwith a little salt..
- After the potatoes are ready check of the mixture of beans and maize are ready if ready add the cooked potato's then mash them together.Prepare the leafy onions place on a clean source pan with cooking oil cook the onions until they turn brown,add the onions on the mashed mixture.
- Then prepare the cabbage chop then in small strips and add the greeted Carrot's and Mix them together.
- Prepare the onions,put cooking oil in a source pan let it to heat then add the onions cook until they turn brown add the the vegetables to cook for about 3_5min.
- Then serve.
If you find this Mokimo with steamed cabbage recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.