Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Healthier Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Healthier Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Healthier Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to start using today. Another thing I would like to point out about this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. There’s another thing that’s important to know about this product and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you ought to be happy to know that we’re going to be explaining to you on this page what a few of these benefits may be.
Something else a large number of men and women would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for individuals who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the particular healing process. There are some other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can present you with a younger look and it’s also packed with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
There is currently studies being done which are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your home I would suggest eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be connected with it. Something you may possibly or may not understand is that within an incredibly short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement companies promoting the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's healthier meatballs recipe. To cook mike's healthier meatballs you only need 23 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Healthier Meatballs:
- Prepare of For the meatballs.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Use 2 cup of Roughly chopped mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Take 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of dry oregano.
- Provide 2 tbsp of BBQ spice mix.
- Get 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of For the sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 can of whole peeled tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 3 tbsp of freshly chopped basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Mike's Healthier Meatballs:
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, add onions, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Sauteed until soft and mushrooms released most of their water.
- Add garlic and cook for an extra minute, then put aside to cool.
- In a food processor add cilantro and sauteed vegetables..
- Pulse until finely chopped, not pureed..
- In a large bowl add the meat, sauteed vegetables and the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Let rest, covered, in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- For the sauce:.
- In a large saucepan add the first three ingredients and sauteed until tender..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes..
- I use a chopping wand to smooth out the sauce.
- Line a half sized sheet pan with foil and scoop out your meatballs.
- Bake for around 20 minutes.
- Carefully place meatballs into sauce pan and continue to cook for about half an hour.
If you find this Mike's Healthier Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.