Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be healthy.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon recipe. You can have baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon:
- Take 1 1/4 kg of salmon.
- Take 100 grams of butter.
- You need 10 ml of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 medium of zest of a lemon.
- Use 15 ml of fish spice (I use Robertson fish spice).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 5 of rosemary.
Instructions to make Baked Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 220°C..
- Melt the butter. Mix the melted butter with the garlic, lemon zest, fish spice, salt and pepper..
- Place the salmon in a baking tray on top of a piece of tinfoil, make sure that the tinfoil is big enough to also cover the fish with later..
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon, place the rosemary on top. Cover the salmon with the tinfoil..
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and rest for 7 minutes..
- Here is some great suggestions for side dishes to serve with the salmon; https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356196-cheesy-fries https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359714-carrot-and-potato-mash https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347685-crushed-new-potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341572-garlic-mashed-potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338924-curry-pasta-salad https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359804-potato-bake-easiest-and-tastiest https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362192-the-best-roast-potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363711-roasted-butternut https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354184-creamy-spinach.
If you find this Baked Salmon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.