Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Gourmet Light Steak Meal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gourmet Light Steak Meal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gourmet Light Steak Meal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these foods every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gourmet light steak meal recipe. You can have gourmet light steak meal using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gourmet Light Steak Meal:
- Provide 1 of Pepper rubbed steak.
- Get to taste of Mustard Seed paste.
- Use 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of honey.
- Use to taste of garlic.
- Prepare 1 packet of broccoli.
- Use pinch of salt and pepper.
- Get to taste of pepperdew pickle juice.
- Use pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Gourmet Light Steak Meal:
- For the dressing: mix in tight seal jar, tsp mustard, pinch of salt/pepper, pepper dew pickle juice, balsamic vinegar & honey…then close jar and shake.
- For the steak: season with a pinch of salt & pepper with mustard seed paste and a tiny pinch of cayenne, sauté steak for 2 minutes each side in non-stick pan.
- For broccoli: in oven friendly bag toss broccoli in a tsp olive oil, garlic salt & pepper, place in preheated 180' oven and steam for 7 minutes in bag..
- Serve & Enjoy.
If you find this Gourmet Light Steak Meal recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.