Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato colocasia curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato colocasia curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato colocasia curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish at least two times every week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin consuming these health food regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato colocasia curry recipe. You can have potato colocasia curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato colocasia curry:
- You need 300 gm of colocasia steamed.
- You need 3 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Take 1 of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Steps to make Potato colocasia curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf.
- Add colocasia steamed saute well.
- Add Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add all masalas saute well adding tomato puree.
- Add curd and mix well adding water and simmer.
- Add sugar and mix well and switch off.
- The curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Potato colocasia curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.