Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We Are Going To Be Looking At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. You’re also going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is another thing that’s important to realize about this item and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be pleased to know that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits may be.
Virtually any other type of cooking oil you may use will wind up turning into fat within your body, however this isn’t the case when you use coconut oil. I should mention that your body can actually take coconut oil and turn it into fuel extremely easily, which means it does not get stored in your body as fat. And mainly because this produces energy you should be aware that this can actually be much better for you than drinking coffee to provide you energy.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. If you have other oils in your house I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be related to it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad recipe. You can have crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad:
- Provide of Crispy Potatoes :.
- Take 2 lbs of fingerling potatoes.
- Take 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Use of Pan Fried Salmon :.
- Provide 2 (6 oz) of Salmon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cummin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Use to taste of Black pepper.
- Use of Olive oil.
- You need of Summer Salad.
- Provide 2 cup of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn kernels, grilled/steamed.
- Use 1 cup of cherry tomato, halved.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cherries, pitted or grapes.
- Get 1 of avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad:
- How to make Crispy Potatoes : Cut potatoes in half, depending on their size. Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10-12 minutes until they are fork tender, but maybe not quite as tender as you would cook them for mashed potatoes. Then press them down one by one gently with a small flat bottomed bowl or plate until flattened..
- Drizzle a good amount of oil on a baking sheets and put it in a preheating 400 degree oven for a few minutes. Heating up the oil will help sear the potatoes. Then use a spatula to transfer each smash job onto the baking sheet..
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and chili flakes. Sprinkle some on top of flattened potatoes and put them in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes then take them out and carefully flip the potatoes. Sprinkle with more seasoning and put them back in for another 15 minutes or until they are crisped to your liking..
- How to cook Salmon : Mix cummin, salt and cayenne until combined. Lightly brush both side of salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over both side. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the salmon, skin side down. Cook until the skin get crispy then flip them over. Cook until the salmon is a pale pink about 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with ground black pepper..
- How to make the salad : combine all the vegetables and fruits in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, honey, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables then toss them. Sprinkle with the cheese..
If you find this Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.