Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheeseburger stuffed portabella mushrooms recipe. To cook bacon cheeseburger stuffed portabella mushrooms you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms:
- Prepare 8 of large Portabella mushrooms, stems removed.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of garlic and herb flavored cream cheese.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of Italian four cheese blend, shredded, divided use.
- You need 6 of strips of bacon, precooked until slightly crispy.
- Use 4 of grape or cherry tomatos , sliced.
- You need 1 of recipe of Chipotle Ranch Dressing, recipe attached in direction step # 6.
- Provide of OPTIONAL SERVING SUGGESTION.
- Provide 8 cup of mixed salad greens.
Instructions to make Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms:
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 425.
- In a medium skillet brown ground beef with onion and garlic until no pink remains. Drain off any excess fat in pan.
- Add ketchup, dijon mustard, hot sauce , salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, cream cheese and 1 cup of the Italian blend cheese, mix in well and turn off heat.
- Place mushrooms on prepared pan cup side up and fill each one evenly with cheeseburger mixture.
- Top each filled mushroom with remaining Italian cheese blend, top with pieces of bacon and a tomato slices.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes until mushrooms are tender, filling is hot and cheese has melted. Serve with Chipotle Ranch Dressing, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341757-chipotle-ranch-dip-sauce-spread-andor-dressing.
- Serve on a salad if desired, with the Chipotle dressing.
If you find this Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.