Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cashew Corn Potato Chaat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cashew Corn Potato Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cashew Corn Potato Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–would you believe it?–are super good for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not have a good smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cashew corn potato chaat recipe. To make cashew corn potato chaat you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cashew Corn Potato Chaat:
- Get 20-30 of Cashewnuts.
- Take 1 cup of Sweet Corn (Steamed).
- Provide 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1 of Tomato (Finely Chopped).
- Provide 1 of Potato (Boiled, Peeled and Mashed).
- Take 2 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)-Optional.
- Use 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Chaat Masala (or as required).
- Get 1/4 tsp of Kashmiri Paprika Powder (or as required).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of Lemon Juice (or as per taste).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Cashew Corn Potato Chaat:
- Firstly, steam the sweet corns and keep aside..
- Boil, peel and mash the potato and keep aside..
- In a bowl, mix the sweet corns and mashed potatoes alongwith the rest of the ingredients..
- Check the taste and add more salt or chaat masala or lemon juice, if required..
- Serve the corn chaat immediately..
If you find this Cashew Corn Potato Chaat recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.