Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato Corn Balls #ramadankitayari #fastfood recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Corn Balls #ramadankitayari #fastfood recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Corn Balls #ramadankitayari #fastfood recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–seriously–are super great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that including kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great for the heart, however. Start consuming these foods every day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato corn balls #ramadankitayari #fastfood recipe. You can have potato corn balls #ramadankitayari #fastfood using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Corn Balls #ramadankitayari #fastfood:
- Get 3-4 of medium potatoes boiled.
- Prepare of Spinach 1/2cup blanched.
- Take of Sweet corns 1/2 cup steamed.
- Get of Cheese grated half cup.
- Get of Chicken cube 1.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Provide of Red chili powder as per taste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Take of Bread crumbs for coating.
- Use of Egg for coating.
- You need of Dry flour for coating.
Instructions to make Potato Corn Balls #ramadankitayari #fastfood:
- In a bowl add boiled and mash potatoes, steamed crushed corns and blanched chopped spinach. Mix all.
- In oven proof bowl melt chicken cube with little water..
- Now add chicken cubes and add all other spices and soya sauce. In the end add cheese..
- Make balls of the mixture. First coat in flour then in eggs and ladtly in crumbs. Fry on medium flame until golden and crispy. Enjoy..
If you find this Potato Corn Balls #ramadankitayari #fastfood recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.