Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Open-faced Philly Steak Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Open-faced Philly Steak Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to open-faced philly steak sandwiches recipe. To cook open-faced philly steak sandwiches you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Open-faced Philly Steak Sandwiches:
- Prepare 5 of slices good crusty bread.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Provide 1 large of onion, halved and sliced thin.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
- You need 3/4 lb of thinly sliced steak.
- Use 8 slice of good melty cheese- like provolone.
Instructions to make Open-faced Philly Steak Sandwiches:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt the butter or olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and cook til soft, then add the mushrooms and cook down. Remove onions and mushrooms from heat and set aside. Don't remove the pan from the heat yet!.
- Lightly season the steak slices with salt and pepper. Lay the slices in the pan and cook, turning once, until lightly browned on both sides. Once the steak is cooked, remove from the heat and set aside..
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet. Divide the steak among the bread, then top with even portions of the onion and mushroom mix. Finally, divide the cheese slices amongst the sandwiches..
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve hot..
If you find this Open-faced Philly Steak Sandwiches recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.