Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn and Potato Cutlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn and Potato Cutlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has advised you to eat some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to consume fish at least two times a week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin eating these health food on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn and potato cutlet recipe. To make corn and potato cutlet you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn and Potato Cutlet:
- Use 4 of Potatoes (Steamed and Mashed).
- Prepare 1 cup of Corn (Steamed).
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Garlic (Crushed).
- Take 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves (Finely Chopped).
- You need 4-5 of Long Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Get as required of Pink Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped).
- Get for of Coating:.
- You need 1 of Egg, beaten.
- Get 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Get for of Shallow Frying:.
- Take as required of Oil.
Instructions to make Corn and Potato Cutlet:
- Wash and steam the potatoes. Remove skin and mash it and keep aside..
- Steam the corn. Allow it to cool. Add it to the mashed potatoes. Mix well and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in the chopped onions and saute till the onions are soft. Add in the crushed garlic and saute for a minute..
- Add in the chopped curry leaves, finely chopped green chillies and salt. Set aside..
- Add this to the potato corn mixture alongwith coriander leaves. Mix well..
- Make patties and keep it in a plate..
- Take the patties and dip it in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan until hot. Place the patties and shallow fry on both sides until golden brown. Remove the cutlets and drain on paper towels. Serve immediately with any sauce of your choice..
If you find this Corn and Potato Cutlet recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.