One great thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We must get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. The majority of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. When your body wears out, you won't be able to get a new one, like your car. You need to look after your health while you are able to. Your body cannot function correctly if it doesn't get proper nutrition. our family's homemade ramen.
Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The things we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Individuals are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.Our Family's Homemade Ramen.
Our Family's Homemade Ramen, Most grocery stores now have organic foods. In this aisle, you'll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Consuming these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will start to run as it is supposed to when you give it the proper nutrition. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness.
Great recipe for Our Family's Homemade Ramen. I'm really into homemade noodles, since you can make them without any kansui (alkaline soda water). I like crinkled Chinese noodles, so I turned them into ramen. You can enjoy this in so many ways just by changing up the soup.
To create with this particular recipe, we must first assemble a few components. You can initiate our family's homemade ramen using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Homemade Ramen:
- Get 100 grams ●Bread (strong) flour
- Prepare 100 grams ●Cake flour
- Take 2 grams ●Salt
- Take 2 grams ●Baking soda
- Prepare 100 grams ●Water
- Take 2 flavors Storebought ramen soup
- Take 2 Marinated eggs
- Make ready 4 slice Char siu pork as topping
- Get 1 ★Wakame seaweed (dried)
- Make ready 1 ★Bean sprouts
- Take 1 ★Corn kernels
- Get 4 sheets ★Nori seaweed
- Make ready 1 Flour for dusting (joshinko)
My only stipulation was that it needed to taste just like the Top Ramen I've always eaten AND it had to be quick & easy to make. With those two goals in mind, I set out to conquer a homemade Top Ramen recipe. We have been making homemade ramen for a while, but it wasn't until I started making it with our grass fed beef that I fell in love. We order in bulk from a friend who has a local ranch.
Instructions to make Our Family's Homemade Ramen:
- Knead the noodle dough. I used the "noodle dough" program of a GOPAN bread machine.
- Put the kneaded dough a plastic bag. Step on the dough over the bag, fold the dough, put the dough back in the bag and step on it again. Repeat 3 to 4 times.
- Form the dough into a ball, and rest for about 30 minutes.
- Dust a work surface, and divide the dough into 4 portions.
- Use a pasta machine on the thickest setting to roll out the dough once. Use the second-thickest setting and roll it out twice. Then use the next thinner setting to roll it out twice.
- Cut the rolled out dough using the thin (2 mm) noodle setting.
- Dust the cut noodles, and squeeze them tightly with your hands. De-tangle the squeezed noodles, then squeeze them again and de-tangle. Repeat this several times until the noodles are very curly (like commercial ramen noodles).
- Dust the noodles generously and de-tangle them into portion sized hanks. Put the hanks in a storage container like Tupperware, and let it rest in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
- Make marinated eggs. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146811-soft-set-seasoned-eggs-with-okonomiyaki-sauce
- Blanch the bean sprouts. Rehydrate the wakame seaweed by soaking it in water.
- Boil the noodles from Step 8 for about 2 minutes. Drain well.
- Put your favorite soup base in a bowl and add 300 ml of boiling water. Add the cooked noodles, bean sprouts and egg. Top with char siu pork slices, corn, and nori seaweed.
We have been making homemade ramen for a while, but it wasn't until I started making it with our grass fed beef that I fell in love. We order in bulk from a friend who has a local ranch. And it's so much tastier (and healthier) than the store-bought version!. This Ramen Crock Pot Chicken Noodle soup is made for just those times. It takes a simple thing like ramen noodles and turns it into a meal for your family that doesn't take much money to make, but gives them a flavorful meal to fill their bellies.
You must include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Also, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight.
You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.