Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate chips cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate chips cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate chips cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are actually good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chips cookies recipe. To make chocolate chips cookies you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate chips cookies:
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- Take 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of whole egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Provide 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Steps to make Chocolate chips cookies:
- Add butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, egg yolk, vanilla into a bowl and mix.
- On a separate bowl sift flour, baking soda, salt and mix.
- Combine the dry ingredients little by little into other mixture until a thick paste is formed.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Use a spoon or ice cream scooper for even sized cookies.
- Place the cookie dough in a baking sheet with baking paper, make sure the cookies are at least 1.5 inches apart.
- Bake on 325 F for 15-17 mins, take out when the cookies get light brown edges, take them out and let them cool.
- If the mix is too much, roll the cookie dough in balls and place in the freezer until frozen then put them in a plastic bag, whenever you want to bake them, take them out of the freezer and keep out until the balls are in room temperature, then bake as usual.
If you find this Chocolate chips cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.