Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Corn Cheese Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Corn Cheese Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are super good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that simply eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Luckily, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato corn cheese balls recipe. You can have potato corn cheese balls using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Corn Cheese Balls:
- Get 3 of potatoes diced and steamed or boiled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of boiled sweet corn kernels.
- Provide 5 cubes of grated processed cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Provide 4 of green chillies chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 of onion chopped finely.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped green bell pepper.
- Take 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Take 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Use 1 tbsp of gramflour.
- You need 4 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Potato Corn Cheese Balls:
- Steam or boil potatoes.Peel and mash them.Also boil sweet corn kernels.Remove all water and mashed potatoes.Add corn and mix with potato mix.Heat 1 tbsp oil and stir fry the chopped onion and bell pepper.Add the mashed potato and corn.Also add black pepper,red chilli flakes,ginger paste,chopped green chillies,coriander,garam masala, salt and sugar to taste. Give it a toss so that everything is mixed properly.Add cornflour and toss.Add gramflour if needed so that a tight dough is formed..
- Make balls out of the mashed potato corn mix.Make a dent in the middle of each ball and insert grated cheese.Close balls. Make a slurry of flour.Dip the balls in this slurry and coat with breadcrumbs.Refrigerate for sometime..
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the balls till crispy and golden brown. Serve hot with sliced onion and tomato sauce or any dip of your choice..
If you find this Potato Corn Cheese Balls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.