Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Open Faced Rubin Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Open Faced Rubin Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Open Faced Rubin Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for your body. This does not mean, though, that just consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we do mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to open faced rubin sandwich recipe. To cook open faced rubin sandwich you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Open Faced Rubin Sandwich:
- Get 1 of corned beef (I'm using leftovers from crocked pot cooked corned beef but you can cook one just for sandwiches with nothing else or you can use store bought).
- Prepare 1 of sour kraut.
- Prepare 1 of swiss cheese or provolone cheese 2 or 3 slices per sandwich.
- Use 1 of thousand island dressing.
- You need 1 of rye bread.
Instructions to make Open Faced Rubin Sandwich:
- Slice enough of the beef so you have 3 to 4 pieces for each sandwich, heat them in the microwave until warm. Also heat your sour kraut. While your heating these, up toast 1 piece of rye bread per sandwich. Put the oven on broil..
- Put the toast on a baking sheet put the sour kraut on top of the toast, place the meat on the sour krout then pour on some of the dressing, use a baking brush to spread it around, now place the cheese on top, put the baking sheet in the broiler..
- Take out after about 2 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble and brown. Enjoy.
If you find this Open Faced Rubin Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.