Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Cabbage Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Cabbage Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Cabbage Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels decrease by as much as 8 percent! That’s a fantastic number for an individual who desires a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy cabbage wraps recipe. To cook cheesy cabbage wraps you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Cabbage Wraps:
- You need 6-7 of Fresh cabbage leaves.
- Take 1 cup of Prepared masala poha or plain soaked poha.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Eggless Mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Thick / hung Curd.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Grated cheese.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Chaat masala.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Butter or olive oil.
- Use as needed of Lettuce leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Cheesy Cabbage Wraps:
- First, heat a skillet and warm the cabbage leaves on both sides. Remove any hard portions from the leaves and keep aside..
- Then take the prepared poha or just plain soaked poha in a bowl. Add all the spices, curd, mayonnaise and mix well. Add salt and adjust the spices as per taste. If taking plain poha, add more spices and salt..
- Then take a cabbage leaf, give a small cut up to centre without cutting in half. Then make a cone like we do for samosa and hold in hand..
- Then fill the cone with 1 teaspoon of stuffing and place on baking tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat for all the leaves..
- Preheat oven to 200 °c. Drizzle the wraps with olive oil and sprinkle grated cheese on top. Also sprinkle 1 teaspoon water all over the wraps..
- Grill or bake (if you want crispy wraps) for 15 minutes or till they shrink a little vin size, cheese melts and colour changes to dark black-green at edges..
- Take out, sprinkle more cheese and serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Cheesy Cabbage Wraps recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.