Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Potato Curry (Dhaba Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Potato Curry (Dhaba Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this product is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In this post we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are related to the usage of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
The very first thing you ought to understand about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it will not turn into fat inside your body. I ought to mention that your body can in fact take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it does not get stored inside your body as fat. And mainly because this produces energy you ought to be aware that this can in fact be much better for you than drinking coffee to provide you with you energy.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this isn’t yet been proven. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to begin. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg potato curry (dhaba style) recipe. You can have egg potato curry (dhaba style) using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Potato Curry (Dhaba Style):
- Prepare 4 of Boiled Eggs.
- Take 2 of Potatoes (Steamed).
- Provide 1 cup of Onion Paste (2 Onions).
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Use 1 cup of Tomato Puree (1 Large Tomato).
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Curd.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Long Green Chillies (Slited).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Methi Seeds.
- Get 2 of Cloves.
- Get 2 of Green Cardamoms.
- Take 1 " of Cinnamon Stick.
- Provide 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Use 4 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Egg Potato Curry (Dhaba Style):
- In a blender, blend the onions to a smooth paste and set aside. In a blender, blend tomato into a puree and set aside..
- Boil the eggs. Remove the shells. Prick each egg with a fork and set aside..
- Steam the potatoes. Peel off the skin. Cut each potato into 4 pieces and set aside..
- Take a kadai/pan. Heat 4 tablespoons oil. Add the boiled eggs in hot oil. Add a pinch of turmeric powder and fry for 2 minutes or till golden. Remove and set aside..
- In the same oil, add cumin seeds and methi seeds. When the seeds starts to crackle, add the slited green chillies..
- Add the whole garam masala alongwith bay leaf. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes on low flame..
- Add the onion paste and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, kashmiri chilli powder and coriander powder and mix well..
- Add the tomato puree and saute on low flame..
- Add water. Mix well and cover and cook on low-medium flame for about 5-7 minutes or till oil separates. When boiled, add salt..
- Add curd and mix well..
- Add potato pieces, boiled and fried eggs and garam masala powder. Add 1 tsp ghee. Stir gently and cook on medium flame for about 5 minutes..
- Check the seasoning and adjust it according to your taste. The gravy should be thick. Turn off the gas and add kasuri methi. Mix it and cover this for 3 minutes. Then serve it..
- Dhaba Style Egg Potato Curry is ready to serve. Enjoy this hot with steamed rice, roti, naan, paratha..
If you find this Egg Potato Curry (Dhaba Style) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.