Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Poha Potato Croquettes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Poha Potato Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poha Potato Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counterbalance the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poha potato croquettes recipe. To make poha potato croquettes you only need 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Poha Potato Croquettes:
- Prepare 1 cup of Thick Poha.
- Take 2 of Potatoes (Steamed).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Long Light Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 4 of Dark Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Use 1 tsp of Kasturi Methi.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kitchen King Masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chickpea Flour.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil for Frying.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Get 2 tbsp of Corn flour.
Steps to make Poha Potato Croquettes:
- Place the beaten rice in a sieve and wash it thoroughly with water for a few seconds. Drain the water completely. Add fresh water to the poha and soak for 2 minutes. Drain out excess water and set aside..
- Steam the potatoes. Peel the skin and mash it with a potato masher..
- Add soaked and drained poha to the mashed potatoes and mash it too alongwith the potatoes. Mix both..
- Finely chop the onion and green chillies in an electric or hand chopper..
- Add the chopped onions and green chillies to the poha-potato mixture and mix well..
- Now add ginger paste, garlic paste, kasuri methi, kitchen king masala, chaat masala, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chickpea flour, sugar and salt to the mixture. Mix all the ingredients until well combined..
- Take a generous portion of the mixture and shape into cylindrical croquettes. Prepare rest of the croquettes in the same way..
- Put cornflour in a bowl and make a thin paste with water. Mix it well till there are no lumps..
- Keep the breadcrumbs ready in a flat plate..
- Dip each croquette one by one with flour paste and then coat with breadcrumbs all around the croquette. Then again dip in flour paste and again coat with breadcrumbs. Prepare the rest of the croquettes in the same way. This makes the croquettes super crispy..
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan or wok. Let the oil become hot on medium heat. Add the prepared croquettes in the hot oil, a few at a time and fry till golden brown on all sides. Take it out on a kitchen paper to absorb the extra oil..
- You can also fry it in a frying pan..
- Take out in a plate and serve these croquettes hot with your favorite sauce/chutney alongwith a hot cup of ginger tea..
If you find this Poha Potato Croquettes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.