Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seasoned Swiss Steak w/ Glazed Carrots and Ranch Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seasoned Swiss Steak w/ Glazed Carrots and Ranch Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Know that fish is among the heartiest meats that you can eat. You may already be aware of this as you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Eat fish during at least two meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seasoned swiss steak w/ glazed carrots and ranch mashed potatoes recipe. To cook seasoned swiss steak w/ glazed carrots and ranch mashed potatoes you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seasoned Swiss Steak w/ Glazed Carrots and Ranch Mashed Potatoes:
- You need 3 of Swiss Steaks, cut in half.
- Take of Salt n Pepper.
- Use of Onion Powder.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Use 4-5 of Lg. Russet Potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 3 of Tbsps. Salted Butter.
- Take 3 of Lg. Squirts Ranch Dressing.
- You need 3 of tsps. Salt.
- Take 2 of tsps. Black Pepper.
- Use 2 Bags of Baby Carrots, cut in half.
- Get 3 of Tbsps. Salted Butter.
- You need 1/2 C. of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
Steps to make Seasoned Swiss Steak w/ Glazed Carrots and Ranch Mashed Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Wash steaks and pat dry. Season both sides with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and old bay. Add to baking pans. Bake for 20-25 minutes. We like our meat medium to medium-rare. Remove from oven. Cover with aluminum foil and set aside to keep warm..
- In a large pot add the potatoes. Fill pot with enough water to cover potatoes plus a cup or two extra. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down and let simmer til potatoes are tender. Drain the water. Mash the potatoes. Add salt, pepper, butter, and ranch. Stir til combine. Set aside..
- In another large pot add the carrots and fill pot with enough water to cover carrots. Cook same time as the potatoes. Bring to a boil and add the salt. Turn heat down and let simmer til carrots are tender. Drain water. Add the butter and brown sugar. Stir and combine til everything is melted and mixed together..
- Once everything is done. Serve immediately and enjoy 😋.
If you find this Seasoned Swiss Steak w/ Glazed Carrots and Ranch Mashed Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.