Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed idli(steamed in glass) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed idli(steamed in glass) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed idli(steamed in glass) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be something that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin using today. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this item will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There’s one more thing that is important to understand about this item and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. In this article we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits which are connected with the utilization of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
Something else a large number of people would never do with any traditional types of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, nevertheless this is recommended with regards to coconut oil. You’re going to see that this will in fact help anybody who may have some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. There are some other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it’s also packed with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
There is currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, but this is not yet been proven. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within a very short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations promoting the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed idli(steamed in glass) recipe. You can have stuffed idli(steamed in glass) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed idli(steamed in glass):
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
- Take 1 of boiled potato.
- Use 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 pods of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- Get 5 tsp of freshly chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric n red chilli powder each.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 4 tsp of refined oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Stuffed idli(steamed in glass):
- Take equal quantity of semolina n curd.. Mix them well n let it rest for 10minutes..
- Heat oil in a wok… Fry onions till it turns translucent, add garlic, fry it well.. Add the spices… Mix them well on low flame..
- Add boiled potatoes n salt… Mix it well with the spices… Sprinkle some chopped coriander n switch of the flame.the stuffing is ready.. Let it cool a bit…take a portion(3tsp quantity), roll it n give it a cylindrical shape..
- The semolina has soaked well… Stir it.. If its too thick add little water so that it drops off the spoon… Add little salt n baking soda.. Mix it lightly… Now brush oil inside the glasses… Put the cylindrical stuffing at the middle.. Hold it with finger tip n pour the semolina batter. Keep 1/3 of the glass empty..
- In a pressure cooker put 4 cups of water… Keep a stand.. Let the water boil… Place the glasses carefully… Cover the lid, without whistle.. Steam it first five minutes on high flame, and another five minutes on low flame. After the required time, open the lid, bring the glasses out carefully… Let it stay 2-3minutes at room temperature… Pour it out… The stuffed idli will come out in nice shape..
- In a wok, put few drops of oil, add turmeric n chilli powder, salt n chopped coriander, mix well, roll the idli cylinder on it to give a colourful finish… Slice them according to your wish n serve them with green chutney(coriander+garlic +coconut+chillies+salt n lemon juice?).
If you find this Stuffed idli(steamed in glass) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.