Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Seafood & Tofu Shumai Steamed Dumplings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood & Tofu Shumai Steamed Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood & Tofu Shumai Steamed Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re very healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the harmful effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. Luckily, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, though. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood & tofu shumai steamed dumplings recipe. You can cook seafood & tofu shumai steamed dumplings using 10 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood & Tofu Shumai Steamed Dumplings:
- Take 800 g (28.21 oz) of Hanpen fish cake.
- Use 300 g (10.58 oz) of Tofu *semi-firm.
- Prepare 400 g (14.10 oz) of Water chestnut.
- Prepare 200 g (7.05 oz) of Onion.
- Get 200 g (7.05 oz) of Boiled squid.
- Prepare 5 packs of Shumai / Gyoza dumpling sheets *phyllo dough.
- Take 4 tbsp of Japanese sake *rice wine.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Potato starch.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Chinese soup base powder.
Steps to make Seafood & Tofu Shumai Steamed Dumplings:
- (In advance) Wrap tofu with kitchen paper towels and leave it for a while to remove moisture as much as you can. Hanpen fish cakes at room temperature if they were frozen..
- If you're close to Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, OH, you'll find Tofu in the Japanese refrigerated section and Hanpen fish cake in the Japanese freezer section..
- Put hanpen fish cakes in a bowl, break, squeeze, and mash them as much as you can. This is the feel good step to stress relief!.
- Add tofu to it, break it, and mix well with hanpen fish cakes..
- Add potato starch and knead well..
- Add Japanese sake..
- Add sesame oil..
- Add Chinese soup stock powder..
- Mix them well..
- Mince water chesnut..
- Peel and mince onion..
- Mince boiled squid..
- Put those in the sieve for a while to remove water or use a kitchen towel..
- Put the minced water chestnut, onion, and boiled squid into the hanpen fish cake & tofu mixture and mix well..
- To make a richer taste, keep the mixture in the refrigerator for few hours to let the seasoning soak into the mixture. *If you want to cook right away, make sure the soup powder is melted in the mixture..
- Take some mixture with a spoon and make a small ball, just like a ping pong ball..
- Slice shumai / gyoza sheets..
- Roll the dumpling ball on it to put slices all over it..
- Shumai sheets are very thin and easy to dry and become hard. I do recommend making all dumpling balls at one time and then cover with thinly sliced shumai sheets quickly..
- Pour some water in the steamer, set the base plate, put a cooking sheet on it, and then place the dumplings..
- Cover the top with a wrap and then place the steamer's lid to enclose the steam inside the container..
- Heat at 600W for 8 mins. and done!.
- Shumai itself is well seasoned and tasty. It also goes good with mayonnaise or soy sauce & vinegar mixture to dip..
If you find this Seafood & Tofu Shumai Steamed Dumplings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.