Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Rohu / Bhapa Rui recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Rohu / Bhapa Rui recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one thing which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin to use today. One more thing I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. Another thing I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. In this article we are going to be looking at some of the benefits that are related to the usage of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
One more thing you’re going to find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You’re going to see that this will actually help anybody who may possess some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil provides a healing effect. Obviously you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is full of antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your house I would recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be related to it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed rohu / bhapa rui recipe. To make steamed rohu / bhapa rui you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Rohu / Bhapa Rui:
- Get 7 pieces of – Rui/Rohu Fish.
- You need of To fry the Fishes -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of – Mustard oil.
- Get of To make the steamed Rui/Rohu -.
- Provide 2 tbsp of – Black Mustard seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of – Poppy seeds.
- You need 5-6 of – Green chillies.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of – Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Curd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of – Mustard oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of – Lukewarm water.
Instructions to make Steamed Rohu / Bhapa Rui:
- First clean and wash fish pieces properly & pat them dry with a paper towel.Now marinate them nicely with turmeric powder and salt & keep aside for 10 minutes.Soak poppy seeds,mustard seeds,green chillies into a mixture grinder along with some salt & lukewarm water for 30 minutes.Then grind them well & make a thick mustard-poppy seeds paste..
- Now take a bowl,Pour the mustard-poppy seeds paste into it.Add salt,turmeric powder,chili powder,1/2 cup water & curd into the bowl & mix well all together..
- Heat the 1 tbsp oil on a frying pan and fry the marinated fish pieces lightly on both sides..
- Grease a stainless steel tiffin box with some mustard oil.Add fish pieces into the mustard-poppy seeds paste,coat them properly with mixture.Add one tbsp mustard oil and mix well.Now transfer the fish pieces and mustard-poppy seeds paste into the tiffin box,place 2-3 green chillies on the fish pieces.Drizzle 1 tbsp of mustard oil over the fish pieces and close the lid tightly..
- Take a wide pan,place a stand at the middle of the pan.Now place the tiffin box on the stand and then pour required water into the pan,so that the water level should cover half of the height of tiffin box. Now cover the pan with lid and steam on high heat for 5 minutes & then 15 minutes on medium heat..
- Switch off the flame and keep on stand by the box for few minutes.After that take out the box from the pan.Carefully open the lid and serve it hot with Rice..
If you find this Steamed Rohu / Bhapa Rui recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.