Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Non fried Vada-steamed vada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Non fried Vada-steamed vada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a great number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to non fried vada-steamed vada recipe. You can have non fried vada-steamed vada using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Non fried Vada-steamed vada:
- Provide 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need As per taste of salt.
- Provide as required of coriander leaves.
- Get Handful of curry leaves.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Use 1 cup of besan.
- Provide As per taste of water.
Steps to make Non fried Vada-steamed vada:
- Mash the potatoes..
- Heat oil and add paste curry leaves, turmeric powder..
- Add to the mashed potatoes..
- Add salt and mix well..
- In a bowl add besan salt and water to make thick paste/batter..
- Boil some water in kadai and put a greased strainer/chalni..
- Make the balls of the potato mixture..
- Dip the ball one by one in batter and keep on the strainer..
- Cover with lid and let it cook on medium flame for 12-15mins..
- It is ready and serve with garlic chutney..
If you find this Non fried Vada-steamed vada recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.