Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed stuff suji rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed stuff suji rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this as, by now, you’ve likely been told to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish twice each week.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed stuff suji rolls recipe. To make steamed stuff suji rolls you need 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed stuff suji rolls:
- Use 2 cups of suji(barik rava).
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of curd.
- You need 2 of medium sized boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2-3 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 2-3 of finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide As required of Finely chopped coriander.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- Take as required of Tomato sauce.
- Use as per taste of Green chutney.
- Get As needed of Tamarind dates chutney.
Instructions to make Steamed stuff suji rolls:
- Mix suji, salt, baking soda and then add curd and knead roti type dough of it. Keep it for rest for 15 minutes.
- Take oil in kadhai. Add chopped garlic, green chillies and saute it for a minute. Then add onion, capsicum, stir it for a minute. add tomato.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala. Stir it well. Add mashed potatoes, salt sugar and lemon juice and stir it well..
- Keep stuffing for cooling for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile take suji dough and make small ball to roll a roti of it. Roll little bit thick roti.
- Spread tomato sauce on roti and then spread masala and make roll of roti.
- Keep roll for steaming approximately 10 to 15 minutes on medium flame. After it cooks, let it cool down and then cut into 1/2 inch rolls..
- Take kadhai. Add 1 tbsp of oil. Add mustard seeds, sesame seeds and then keep rolls on it..
- Roast it for a minute and flip it other side and roast it for a minute.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander and serve hot with green chutney and tamarind dates chutney..
If you find this Steamed stuff suji rolls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.