Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect BBQ Chicken "Hot Pocket" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ Chicken "Hot Pocket" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Chicken "Hot Pocket" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks don’t understand that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is actually something you ought to be using on a regular basis. You are also going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is one more thing that is important to realize about this product and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
Another thing you will find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. For people who wind up suffering from different sorts of rashes you might want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. There are some other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can present you with a younger look and it is also packed with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
Another thing I want to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time businesses will be promoting coconut oil supplements, however now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq chicken "hot pocket" recipe. You can cook bbq chicken "hot pocket" using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook BBQ Chicken "Hot Pocket":
- You need 4 of croissants.
- Use 5 oz of chicken breast.
- Use 2 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of jalepeño.
- Take 2 tbsp of onion.
- Take 1 of portabella mushroom.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make BBQ Chicken "Hot Pocket":
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In frying pan over medium heat, cook chicken breast to internal temperature of 165°F. Season with cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder..
- Take crossaint dough and flatten with rolling pin. Cut into 2 evenly sized squares. In center of one, place 1 slice pepperjack cheese..
- Wash and dice veggies..
- When chicken is fully cooked, remove from heat. Set on top of pepperjack cheese. Cover with other slice of cheese and veggies..
- Use second square of dough to cover insides, and press firmly together with other dough to seal. Cut away excess dough..
- Cook on baking sheet for 10-12 minutes. Remove, brush BBQ sauce over crust, and return to oven for 3-5 minutes..
If you find this BBQ Chicken "Hot Pocket" recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.