Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Suji/Rava Triangles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Suji/Rava Triangles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans–seriously–are extremely great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real chicken or beef.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Start eating these health food every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed suji/rava triangles recipe. You can cook steamed suji/rava triangles using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Suji/Rava Triangles:
- You need 1 Cup of Suji/Rava.
- Use 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 sachet of Eno or 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- You need 1 of small Potato grated optional.
- You need As needed of Coriander leaves optional.
Steps to make Steamed Suji/Rava Triangles:
- Take a bowl now Soak Suji/Rava by adding curd for about 10mins.
- After that add some water and mix well the batter.
- Now heat a steamer and grease the plate in which you will be keeping the dhokla.
- Now add Eno/baking soda in the batter and mix the batter thoroughly.
- Next fill the batter in the plate, place in the steamer.
- Now close the lid and keep the flame in medium and steam around 10mins..
- Dhokla are ready now, cut them into your favourite shape and enjoy them with Coconut chutney.
If you find this Steamed Suji/Rava Triangles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.