Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Steamed Batata vada Chat recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Batata vada Chat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Batata vada Chat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that fish is one of the best meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has advised you to ingest some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or are concerned that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed batata vada chat recipe. To make steamed batata vada chat you only need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Batata vada Chat:
- Use 3-4 of medium potatoes boiled and smashed.
- Take 1/2 cup of chana dal soaked for 2 hrs+ 1tsp turmeric.
- You need 1/4 cup of Besan or gram flour.
- Prepare of For potato seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chilli ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use Pinch of Hing/asafoetida.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get of For garnishing.
- Take 5 tsp of tamarind Chutney.
- You need 5 tsp of green Chutney.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Provide handful of sev.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
Instructions to make Steamed Batata vada Chat:
- Heat oil in a pan,add all Seasoning one by one,mix well,turn off the gas.Mix this mixture with smashed potatoes. Add lemon,coriander and mix well,make round equal balls from it.keep it aside..
- Grind chanadal to make batter for vada..Add besan, salt,turmeric,and mix well to make it fluffy..Keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Dip prepared vada in the batter and put Vadas nto preheated steamer.Let them steam for 10 minutes.When it cools down,cut them in halves..
- Place halves of steamed vada into serving dish.First spread curd,then garnish it with sweet and green Chutneys,chopped onion and with sev and chopped coriander. Serve immediately..
If you find this Steamed Batata vada Chat recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.