Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Patty Melt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Patty Melt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that blueberries are terrific for helping your heart be healthy. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your body and or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian patty melt recipe. You can have italian patty melt using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Patty Melt:
- Use 2 slice of Italian bread.
- You need 4 oz of ground beef.
- Use 1 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- Use 1/8 cup of marinara.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonaisse.
- Provide 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of bread crumbs.
- Get 1 tsp of butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Take 1/8 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1/8 tsp of onion powder.
Steps to make Italian Patty Melt:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In mixing bowl, combine ground beef, parmesan cheese, mayonaisse, bread crumbs, basil, thyme, 1/2 the garlic powder, onion powder, and a pinch of salt and black pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Pack into oval patty, and place in frying pan over medium heat. Cover, flip as needed, and cook for 5-7 minutes until internal tempt reaches 150°F..
- As beef is cooking, on perforated pan, butter bread slices and sprinkle with remaining garlic powder. On buttered side, cut slice of cheese in half and put on both sides..
- When patty is cooked, set on one slice of bread. Cover patty with marinara, and top with over piece of bread..
- Place sandwich in oven for 10-12 minutes..
If you find this Italian Patty Melt recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.