Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that is among the best meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has told you to consume some fish at least two or three times every week. This is basically true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Include fish in a couple of meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed fish curry recipe. To make steamed fish curry you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Steamed Fish Curry:
- Use 1-1/2 kg of fish.remain whole. Just cuts in it.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of onion slice.
- Use 1/2 kg of carrots.cut length wise 2" pieces.
- Get 1/2 kg of potatoes.cut length wise. 4 or 6 pieces of each potato.
- Use 5 sticks of fresh garlic.chop.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh fenugreek leaves. (methi). Chop.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh coriander (dhania). Chop.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp of turmeric powder. (haldi).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coriander powder. (dhania).
- Use of Salt to taste.
- You need 3/4 cup of ghee.
- Provide 1/2 cup of tamarind pulp. Imli.
Steps to make Steamed Fish Curry:
- Mix half tsp salt in onion. Put aside for 15 – 20 min:.then chop in mortar n pastel. (chop all the spices by hand not in chopper)..
- Chop fresh garlic, fresh coriander and fenugreek leeves.Mix all three in bowl,mix onion also.add 1/2 cup tamarind pulp.add 1 part of dry ingredients..
- In the separate plate add all three dry ingredients and salt, mix them and divide in three parts..
- Take a pan or degchi.(khuli pan) put potatoes and carrots. Mix 1 part of dry spices in it. I added boil (beeh) but optional, because they are not available every where.
- Make jali with sticks over vegetables. You can use steamer or steel frame or jali..
- Now wash n clean fish, spread 1 Tbsp ghee on it and sprinkle remaining 1 part of dry spices..
- Now spread wet ingredients green vegs:mixture..
- Put whole fish on wooden frame or jali, as make little space from side of pan for adding water.put ghee on fish..
- Now add water from the sides, as much as it will not touch the fish.aprox: 2 glass.cover the lid, put the pan on medium to high flame..
- After 15 mint:open the lid again add 2 glass of water.take sauce and melted ghee from sides with cooking spoon and pour over fish.again cover it. Check water 2 or 3 times. Aprox: in 1 hour and 15 to 20 mints:..
- When it is about to be ready, check the quantity and thickness of curry..
If you find this Steamed Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.