Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this product is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. Something else I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. In this post we are going to be looking at some of the benefits which are associated with the utilization of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
One more thing that many men and women would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. For folks who wind up suffering from different sorts of rashes you may want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. The main reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you are additionally going to see that this can be used on a regular basis to provide you with younger looking skin.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. Something you might or may not understand is that within an incredibly short time frame there will be vitamin supplement companies advertising the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple recipe. To make homemade beef and cheese enchiladas- recipe from lubys cafeteria made simple you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple:
- Take 1 packages of tortillas.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 can of diced tomato.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of paprika plus 1 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Use 6 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use slice of american cheese (just enough to cover the top of the enchiladas).
Steps to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple:
- To make sauce: in a large pan add ground beef, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion. cook ground beef until brown on medium heat.
- once beef is cooked add canned tomatos, ground cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10minutes.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil on a skillet until hot but not smoking (medium heat) get another pan ready to place fried toritllas.
- quickly fry each tortilla in hot oil till soften about 2-4 seconds on each side and place on the pan (at my house our servings are 4 enchiladas since we are 6 we fried 24 tortillas) do as many tortillas you need.
- once all your tortillas are done add shredded cheese on to the middle of each tortilla and roll up and place seam side down onto baking pan 11×7 should be good..
- once you have one row of enchiladas in place on pan add some of the beef sauce on top and shredded cheese. Now you can add a second row of enchiladas and add more of the beef sauce on top with more shredded cheese on the top. Lastly, add slices of american cheese to cover the top of the enchiladas..
- place in oven for 3minutes or until cheese is melted and your enchiladas are ready to eat!!!(: enjoy.
If you find this Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.