Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mukimo served with wet fry beef and steamed cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mukimo served with wet fry beef and steamed cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mukimo served with wet fry beef and steamed cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mukimo served with wet fry beef and steamed cabbage recipe. To cook mukimo served with wet fry beef and steamed cabbage you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mukimo served with wet fry beef and steamed cabbage:
- Take 2 cups of maize(green/soft).
- Prepare 2 kg of Irish potatoes.
- Prepare bunch of kahurura leaves(or bunch of spinach).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 tbl of spoon unsalted butter/margarine.
Instructions to make Mukimo served with wet fry beef and steamed cabbage:
- Boil your maize until halfway cooked..
- At this point add your potatoes(peeled whole) and cover. (the water should be slightly above the potatoes).
- Wash your kahurura leaves(wish I knew their English name.its mukomo is way tastier than one made with spinach) if you have a blender, it makes things easier. Boil the leaves separately and allow to cool. Then blend to a smooth paste..
- Back to our boiling pot, check whether your potatoes are fully cooked.. The more they are cooked the better after all our main aim is to mash them. Drain the excess water and add your salt at this point..
- Add your blended kahurura(uji like) and then using a mwiko mash.. Mash, mash until smooth.. Now add your butter and mix..
- Your mukimo is done. Enjoy hot with wetfry beef and steamed cabbage..
If you find this Mukimo served with wet fry beef and steamed cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.