Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause heart problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to open-faced tilapia sandwich recipe. You can cook open-faced tilapia sandwich using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich:
- Take 2 slice of french loaf.
- Provide 4 oz of tilapia.
- Take 1 1/2 oz of pepperjack cheese.
- Get 4 slice of tomato.
- Get 2 slice of yellow pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of light mayonnaise.
- Take 1 1/2 slice of onion.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet relish.
- You need 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring pan to medium heat..
- Rub tilapia with cayenne pepper, black pepper, and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Add to frying pan and cook until at least 150°F..
- Wash veggies. Slice two rings of yellow pepper, 4 slices of tomato, and 2 slices of onion. Cut 1 slice of onion in half, and set half aside..
- Spread butter across bread. Cover butter with pepperjack cheese, top with tomato slices, yellow pepper, and onion rings..
- Remove tilapia from frying pan. Set on top of veggies, and place in oven for 12-14 minutes..
- Combine mayonaisse, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, relish, and 1/2 slice of diced onion. Mix together and serve on the side of sandwich..
If you find this Open-faced Tilapia Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.