Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Steamed chocolate brownie cake with jelly and choco chips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed chocolate brownie cake with jelly and choco chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed chocolate brownie cake with jelly and choco chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain loads of good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a great number if you’re working to improve the health of your heart!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed chocolate brownie cake with jelly and choco chips recipe. To make steamed chocolate brownie cake with jelly and choco chips you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed chocolate brownie cake with jelly and choco chips:
- Take 1 cup of refined flour (maida).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of butter or oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd.
- Use 1/2 tbs of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tbs of baking soda.
- Take 1 cup of whipped cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped pistachio.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of choco chips.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dark chocolate.
Instructions to make Steamed chocolate brownie cake with jelly and choco chips:
- In a strainer add refined flour, coco powder, baking powder, baking soda strain all dry ingredients keep a side.
- In other pan add curd, condensed milk, sugar powder, butter or oil mix well..
- Now add dry ingredients into wet with the help of spatula..
- Now in cake mould brush butter and spread butter paper..
- Now pour cake mixture into the mould and cover the mould with aluminum foil..
- In a big pan add water and when boil add cake mould in it and cover with plate or lid at medium flame approx for 35 minutes..
- When properly cooled demould it on a plate remove upper layer with the help of knife and add sugar syrup on it..
- In a bowl add whipped cream and blend it apply it on cake and keep it in the refrigerator 10 minutes garnish with chopped pistachio, jelly crystals, choco chips and dark chocolate..
- Pour dark chocolate in a bowl and microwave 5 minute and spread it on the bubble sheet and refrigerate 5 minutes..
If you find this Steamed chocolate brownie cake with jelly and choco chips recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.