Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Spiced Quinoa Roasted Chickpeas & Broccoli GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Spiced Quinoa Roasted Chickpeas & Broccoli GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys spiced quinoa roasted chickpeas & broccoli gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys spiced quinoa roasted chickpeas & broccoli gf df ef sf nf using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Spiced Quinoa Roasted Chickpeas & Broccoli GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 175 grams of dry quinoa or corn cous cous.
- Use 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 525 grams of broccoli florets.
- You need 300 grams of rinsed and patted dry canned chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Get 75 grams of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 3/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1/8 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of fresh coriander/cilantro leaves to garnish.
- You need 4 of lemon wedges to garnish.
Instructions to make Vickys Spiced Quinoa Roasted Chickpeas & Broccoli GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 210C / 425°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Toss the broccoli and chickpeas with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with the salt and pepper.
- Spread out on the baking tray and roast for 20 – 25 minutes, until the broccoli is a bit browned.
- While that's roasting cook the quinoa or corn cous cous according to packet directions but use vegetable stock instead of water.
- Also heat the last tablespoon of oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the onion until translucent. Add in the garlic and spices and cook for a further minute.
- Add in the cooked quinoa / couscous and stir to coat with the spices. You may need to add a dash of water so it doesn't stick to the pan.
- Put the quinoa / couscous on a plate and top with the roasted chickpea and broccoli mixture.
- Serve with a lemon wedge and a fresh coriander leaf garnish.
If you find this Vickys Spiced Quinoa Roasted Chickpeas & Broccoli GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.