Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Lime Swai & Green Beans and Red Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Lime Swai & Green Beans and Red Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed lime swai & green beans and red potatoes recipe. You can have steamed lime swai & green beans and red potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steamed Lime Swai & Green Beans and Red Potatoes:
- Prepare 6 slice of swai fillets.
- You need 1 cup of lime juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of Old Bay Cajun Blackened Seasoning.
- Use 2 tbsp of adobo.
- Get 1 lb of fresh green beans.
- You need 8 small of small red potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of green pepper, tomato & onion (fresh) mix.
Steps to make Steamed Lime Swai & Green Beans and Red Potatoes:
- Wash fillets in cold water, place in pan flat..
- Add lime juice in pan. Adobo and Old Bay seasoning add to both sides of fillets. If you don't like too spicy only use 1 tablespoon of Old Bay to season both side of fillets..
- Take green pepper, tomato, and onion mix put in bowl. You can find this at your local grocery store in the produced section already choped ip for you. If you like to add a Latin twist, add 1 tablespoon of Sofrito, Recanto and minc garlic too. Mix together and piut over fillets evenly..
- Last add your green beans (if using fresh beans make sure you snap the ends off) if using canned beans add last about 15 minites before the fish is finished cooking so you don't have mushy beans. Add your potatoes and cover with foil. Poke some holes on top let cook for about 45 minutes but check fish to make sure you don't need to add water. Enjoy!.
If you find this Steamed Lime Swai & Green Beans and Red Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.