Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for your heart health. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that having beans on your green salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's surf & turf sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe. You can cook tex's surf & turf sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞:
- Take 1 of English muffin, large burger bun, or ciabatta.
- Get of 🍤🐄 Protein 🐄🍤.
- Prepare 100 grams of thin-cut beef steak.
- Prepare 80 grams of uncooked jumbo king prawns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of groundnut, rapeseed, or vegetable oil.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- Take of ⚫ Poaching Liquid ⚫.
- Prepare 25 grams of butter.
- Take 2 clove of garlic (halved), or 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger root (halved), or 2 tablespoons of ginger powd.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get of hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need of 🍲 Salad 🍲.
- Use of crispy lettuce (I'm using iceberg).
- Use 1/4 cup of diced cucumber.
- Provide 3 of cherry, or baby plum tomatoes, quartered).
- Provide of thousand island dressing.
- Get of ranch dressing.
Steps to make Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞:
- Prep the salad. Slice enough lettuce for your sandwich, then tear into smaller shreds. Quarter your tomatoes and chop the cucumber. Don't mix the ingredients..
- Remove your prawns and steak from the fridge and allow to sit for at least 5-10 minutes until they reach room temperature.
- Toast your bun on the inside.
- Drop the butter in to a saucepan with the garlic and ginger (no need to peel), cook on a low heat for 5-6 minutes. Add prawns, lemon juice, salt, and just enough hot water to cover. Poach the prawns for 3 minutes on a gentle simmer, then remove from the pan and allow to rest.
- While the prawns are cooking begin heating a skillet to smoking hot. Pour in a tablespoon of oil. Cook your thin steak for 1 minute each side (if using a thicker steak, cook for 2 minutes per side for medium rare). Season in the pan.
- Keep your steak in a warm oven, while you finish cooking your prawns. Turn the skillet down to low. Toss in your prawns, and cook for a further minute per side. Season while cooking.
- Build your sandwich by slicing the steak and arranging on the bottom of your bun. Add a layer of lettuce and sprinkle with cucumber. Drizzle with ranch dressing. Arrange the prawns on top, then add another layer of lettuce and sprinkle with tomato. Season and drizzle with thousand island dressing.
- Put the lid on and serve with chips or thin French fries.
- Dig in and enjoy.
If you find this Tex's Surf & Turf Sarnie 🐠🐮🍞 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.