Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely eating beans will undo the bad effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that including kidney beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chickpeas-eggplant pasta salad recipe. You can cook baked chickpeas-eggplant pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad:
- Provide 1 of Medium Size Eggplant.
- Get 1 Cup of Cooked Chickpeas.
- Take 2 Cup of Pasta (I used my all-time favorite Trader Joe’s Gladiator :-o).
- Get 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 Tsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Pasta/Marinara Sauce.
- Use Bunch of Cherry Tomatoes / 1 Small Tomato/ 1/2 Cup Canned Tomatoes.
- Prepare Pinch of Italian Herbs.
- Provide 2 of Garlic cloves.
Steps to make Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad:
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment Paper..
- Take a medium size eggplant. Equally cut them into cube size. Wash them with water. Dry them well with a kitchen towel..
- In a medium bowl add cooked chickpeas, cubed eggplant, 1 tbs oil, 1 tsp salt and 1 Tsp chili powder. Mix everything well. Transfer everything to a pan. Bake them in an oven for at least 30 min..
- Meanwhile cook pasta as per the direction written on the package..
- Once everything prepared, take a pan and 2 tbs of olive oil. Heat it up on medium flame. Once oil is hot enough add finely chopped garlic, sauté them for a minute..
- Add your favorite pasta sauce heat it up for 10 min on lower medium flame..
- Now, it’s time to add roasted chickpeas- eggplants, cooked pasta, salt to taste and Italian herbs. Mix everything well and cook them for 1-2 min..
- Add chopped tomatoes, cover the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame..
- Serve hot. It can also be prepared in advance and can be served cold..
If you find this Baked Chickpeas-Eggplant Pasta Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.