Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Handful Hotpot! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Handful Hotpot! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can ingest. You may already be aware of this because you’ve likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to handful hotpot! recipe. To cook handful hotpot! you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Handful Hotpot!:
- Prepare 4-6 slices of roast Beef(or chicken, lamb).
- You need Handful of Frozen Peas(1-2 cups).
- Prepare Handful of Frozen Sweetcorn (1-2cups).
- Use Handful of Frozen Sweet Peppers(1-2 cups).
- You need Handful of Frozen sliced Leeks(1-2 cups).
- You need 500 mls of Beef cooking juices/ stock.
- Use 4 tablespoons of Onion Gravey Mix.
- Prepare 4-6 of large potatoes, diced and steamed.
Steps to make Handful Hotpot!:
- Slice Beef/ chicken/ or lamb into small squares, put in pot with beef juices/ stock and start to heat..
- Add handfuls of Peas, Sweetcorn, Leeks, and Sweet peppers,stir well and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5-10 minutes..
- Add Onion gravy mix and stir in well. Continue to simmer for another 5 minutes or until gravy starts to thicken..
- Heat cooked potatoes in microwave for about 5 minutes until piping hot and add to plates. Serve the beef mix and enjoy. I had to be quick with the camera as this disappeared so fast!! Enjoy!!.
If you find this Handful Hotpot! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.