Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Aloo Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is probably the best food you can eat up. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has told you to ingest some fish twice or thrice each week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish at least two times a week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, though, for improving your heart health. Start consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo paneer recipe. To make aloo paneer you only need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Paneer:
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- Prepare 100 g of paneer, cubed.
- Use 2 of small potatoes, boiled and cubed.
- Prepare of S&p.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of small brown onion very finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger.
- Take 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 of small green chili finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of powdered fenugreek.
- Prepare 200 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbls of tomato purée.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Take 2 tbls of thickened cream.
- You need of Naan for serving.
- Get of Optional: add steamed chopped carrot and green beans or peas for a more substantial meal.
Steps to make Aloo Paneer:
- Fry potato and then paneer until golden brown and set aside..
- Oil in pan on medium heat. Add cloves and cardamom, stir for 1 minute. Add cumin. Add onion, ginger, garlic and green chili. Mix well until it becomes paste-like.
- Add remaining spices (turmeric, chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala and fenugreek). Add salt. Cook for a minute. Add tomato purée and tomatoes and cook until thickened..
- Add water so sauce becomes a consistency you like and simmer for 4-5 minutes (If adding veg, add a little extra water, put the lid on for 10 minutes now). Add paneer and potatoes back to pan for 2 minutes. Finally, add cream for one minute then serve up with naan..
If you find this Aloo Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.