Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Appleas have tons of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. This is a great number for a person who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rum-gravy bbq ribs (oven) recipe. To cook rum-gravy bbq ribs (oven) you only need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven):
- Use of Rub.
- Get 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of beef soup base (powder).
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of dehydrated onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare of Ribs.
- Take 1 of rack of pork ribs (serves 1-2).
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion chopped into chunks.
- Provide 1 cup of chives chopped into chunks.
- You need 1 cup of parsley chopped into chunks.
- Get 1 large of onion quartered.
- Provide 3 tbsp of bacon fat.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Use of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of favorite/desired brand of BBQ sauce (I used Honey Garlic BBQ sauce).
- Take 2 oz of rhum (use 1oz for less strong alcohol taste; I used 2oz Appleton Jamaican Rum).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sriracha (or red chili sauce).
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 3 tbsp of Bistro (or favorite gravy thickener).
Instructions to make Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven):
- Mix rub ingredients in a bowl grind with back of spoon or fork to break clumps.
- Coat raw pork ribs with rub, use fingers to rub into meat (wash hands well).
- Refrigerate for 6-24h.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, prepare roasting pan (with lid) and rack, add water and bacon fat, throw in rest of chopped ingredients for ribs.
- Mix ingredients for sauce except Bistro (gravy thickener) and water, refridgerate until 20 mins before ribs are ready.
- Add ribs to pan on rack, cover and place in center of oven for 2h, at at 1 hour remove rack from pan to remove cooked herbs (otherwise they'll burn) flip the ribs return rack to pan and continue cooking.
- (Set herbs aside, can be thrown into broth for soup, or add them to your rice like I did for this…).
- In the last 20 mins of cooking, turn off oven, remove ribs from oven, finish sauce: mix water and Bistro bring to boil over medium heat stirring frequently, add rest of sauce ingredients, stir and simmer until desired thickness (~10 mins).
- Baste ribs and recover with lid, replace in oven for 20 mins , baste ribs again in sauce before serving.
If you find this Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.