Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You probably be aware of this because you’ve likely been told to ensure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these health food daily. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted smoked sausage and potatoes recipe. You can have oven roasted smoked sausage and potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes:
- Prepare 1 packages of smoked sausage.
- Take 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Take 5 medium of potatoes, sliced or chopped into pieces.
- Take tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of paper.
- Use of Mrs.Dash.
- Take 1 of handful of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
Steps to make Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 400*F..
- Line a large baking tray (with sides) with several sheets of foil, and spray with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Put the sausage rounds, onions, and potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with a couple TBS of olive oil and season to taste with salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash. Toss together with your hands until everything is evenly distributed. Pour this out onto the baking tray, and spread it out as much as you can..
- Place into the heated oven and roast for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring every 15 minutes or so, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender. Turn off the oven..
- Scatter the cheese over top of the cooked meat and potatoes, Pop back into the oven a few minutes to melt the cheese..
If you find this Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.