Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Nikuman (Steamed Pork Buns) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nikuman (Steamed Pork Buns) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nikuman (Steamed Pork Buns) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nikuman (steamed pork buns) recipe. You can have nikuman (steamed pork buns) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nikuman (Steamed Pork Buns):
- Take of <Pastry>.
- You need 1 cup of Self Raising Flour *250ml.
- Use 1/2 cup of Bread Flour *You can use Self Raising Flour only.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of Dry Yeast.
- Use 1/2 cup of Warm Water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Provide of *Note: For an easier no-yeast pastry recipe, see my Anman recipe http://www.hirokoliston.com/anman/.
- Take of <Filling>.
- You need 125 g of Pork Mince *1/4 of a popular 500g pack.
- Get 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Prepare 2 of Shiitake *finely chopped.
- Use 2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of White Pepper *as required.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Potato Starch Flour OR Corn Starch Flour.
Steps to make Nikuman (Steamed Pork Buns):
- Place Warm Water, Dry Yeast and Sugar in a bowl, mix gently and set aside..
- Place Self Raising Flour, Bread Flour (OR Self raising Flour) and Salt in a large bowl, and mix to combine. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture and Oil. Mix well to form a soft dough. Allow to rest while you are preparing the filling..
- Combine all the filling ingredients in a bowl, and mix very well until it gets pasty texture. Divide the mixture into 8 balls..
- Divide the dough into 8 portions. Roll one portion of dough and flatten to about 10cm round. Place one ball of pork mixture in center and draw the edges up to form a bun. Make 8 buns and place each bun on a piece of baking paper (size 10 x 10cm)..
- Pour water into a steamer and bring to the boil over high heat. Place buns into steamer, cover with lid and cook for 12 to 15 minutes. Repeat with remaining buns. Serve warm..
If you find this Nikuman (Steamed Pork Buns) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.