Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your body and or cause heart problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy mashed potato muffins recipe. To cook cheesy mashed potato muffins you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins:
- Get 2 cups of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 of eggs depending on size, I found 2 was enough.
- Get 1/2 cup of mature cheddar cheese or similar.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoli, steamed and/or other vegetables.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 200c..
- Spray with cooking spray a 12 piece muffin tin..
- In a bowl combine the mash potatoes, cheese and eggs. Mix well..
- Next mix in the broccoli and/or any other vegetables if using..
- If needed season with normal or seasoned salt and pepper..
- Divide the mixture into the muffin tins..
- Pop them into the oven for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown..
- They can be served immediately but I found they crumbled quite easily. I popped them in the microwave and reheated them the next day and found they held their shape better. I also froze a batch of them in a ziplock bag to use as and when needed..
If you find this Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.