Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf) recipe. To make couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf) you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf):
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Provide 1 of zucchini.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 handful of green beans.
- Take 1 handful of peas.
- Use 1 of small potato.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red pepper.
- You need of Selt.
- Get 2 of kids of garlic.
- Get 2 cubes of Salted fat with dried meat and salted at your choice.
- Use of Or 2 cubes as smoked and salted and dried meat.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use of Grilled peppers for decoration.
- Get of tomato flower for decoration.
- You need of Parsley for decoration.
Instructions to make Couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf):
- Cut the vegetables into small dice and the green beans in two and the onion in Julienne, the whole should form a beautiful Macedonia of vegetables, cook these vegetables in the steam I take care to superimpose them in layers, I start with the carrot and green beans and onions and peas for 10m after we put the rest of the zucchini vegetables and potatoes and leave another 10mn..
- We prepare the couscous: a measure of couscous and a measure of hot water and salt and a tablespoon of the oil and let 10 minutes absorb all the water and swell a little added a teaspoon of the mixed oil with your fingers and put it to cook on the vegetables in a couscoussier on a pot of boiling water, put the spices and the salted garlic and the fat in the middle of couscous, count 15mn of cooking from the couscous steam exhaust.
- In a mixed bowl of vegetables and couscous and spices with tablespoon of olive oil and garnish with hard-boiled eggs and grilled peppers and company with a glass of laban or babeur..
If you find this Couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.