Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chelo with crispy tahdig(persian steamed white rice) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chelo with crispy tahdig(persian steamed white rice) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are extremely beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that having kidney beans on your green salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your burgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chelo with crispy tahdig(persian steamed white rice) recipe. To cook chelo with crispy tahdig(persian steamed white rice) you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chelo with crispy tahdig(persian steamed white rice):
- Prepare 3 of cups(600 grams) iranian or basmati long grain rice.
- You need 4 table spoon of salt for soaking.
- Get of Canola oil.
- Use of Butter.
- Prepare of Saffron water.
- Use of Lavash bread or potatos.
Steps to make Chelo with crispy tahdig(persian steamed white rice):
- Wash and rinse the rice until water is clear. Put rice in big bowl. Add water until one inch above the rice level. Add 4 table spoon salt and mix gently. Let rice soak in salted water at least for 2 hours..
- After 2 hour drain the rice. Boil enough water in a pot. For this amount of rice a pot with 20 cm diameter is ok. Usually I do not fill the pot with water more than two_third of the capacity. Rice need space for boiling. Put the drained rice to boiling water. After you add the rice taste the water. It should be salty. If not add onemore table spoon salt. After few minutes rice grains start coming up and you see bubbles and foam. Discard the foams..
- Check the rice grains with your thumb and second finger. You should be able to half the grain but at the middle not too soft. Now drain the rice in colander. Check the salt. If it is too salty, pour one cup of lukewarm water on top..
- Heat the pot. Pour some oil to pot.(it is better to use non stick teflon pot). When the oil is hot, assemble lavash pieces in pot..
- Add rice and make like a cone. Make some holes with end of spatula to allow steam come up better. Now cover the lid with kitchen towl. Set the heat to medium high. When the steam start coming up(about 5 minutes) pour melted butter on top. Set the heat to medium-low. Put metal sheet under the pot. Cover the pot with lid wrapped in kitchen towel. If the lid is loose. Add heavy bowl on top(as I do) to seal the por and prevent steam go out..
- After about 45 minutes(more or less depending on your stove), rice should be ready. Inside towel should look a bit wet and grains look fluffly and a bit dry around the pot. Gently with spatula take the rice and put in large plate. Add saffron water to top. You can put crispy tahdig on top of plate or serve it in other small plate.Enjoy!.
If you find this Chelo with crispy tahdig(persian steamed white rice) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.