Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy steak pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy steak pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have loads of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They have tons of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. This is a terrific number for a person who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy steak pie recipe. You can cook easy steak pie using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy steak pie:
- Get 3 tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- Provide 500 g of steak pieces.
- Prepare 2 of onions, roughly chopped.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of plain flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Use 2 of beef stock cubes mixed with 600ml boiling water.
- Get 3 of carrots, shredded.
- Get 375 g of ready to roll puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk, beaten.
Steps to make Easy steak pie:
- To make the filling, heat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Heat half the oil in a large casserole dish, brown the meat really well in batches, then set aside. Add the onions adding a drizzle more oil, then cook on a low heat for 5 mins until coloured..
- Scatter over the flour, stirring until the flour turns brown. Tip the meat and any juices back into the pan along with the ketchup and give it all a good stir. Pour over the stock, season, and bring to a simmer then cover with a lid and put in the oven for about 2 hrs, until the meat is tender. The filling can be made up to three days ahead and chilled or frozen for up to three months..
- To make the pie, heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tip the filling into a 24-26cm rimmed pie dish and brush the rim of the dish with some yolk. Unravel the pastry, drape over the dish and use a knife to trim and press the edges against the side of the dish. Re-roll your trimmings to make a decoration if you like. Brush the pie heavily with egg yolk. Make a few little slits in the centre of the pie and bake for 40 mins until golden. Leave to stand for a few minutes before serving..
If you find this Easy steak pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.