Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your system and or cause issues for your heart. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy taco soup recipe. You can cook easy taco soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Taco Soup:
- Take of Easy Taco Soup.
- Provide 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Provide 1 can of whole kernal corn.
- Take 1 can of Ranch Style Beans.
- Take 2 can of stewed tomatoes (or 1 large can).
- Use 1 packages of Hidden Valley Ranch Original Powder Mix.
- Use 1 packages of Mild Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1/2 of Diced White Onion (optional).
- Use 1 can of Original Rotel.
- You need of Garnish.
- Provide 1 packages of Tortilla Chips (or crackers).
- Take 1 of Container Sour Cream (optional).
- Use 1 packages of Shredded Mexican Cheese (or cheddar cheese).
Steps to make Easy Taco Soup:
- Brown hamburger meat over medium to medium high heat.
- Drain hamburger meat and return to a cooking pot (big enough for all ingredients).
- Open all cans and add ingredients to the hamburger meat. DO NOT drain cans. If using, add onion at this time..
- Add both the Ranch and Taco seasoning packets and stir (I use the whole package of taco seasoning but you may want to use less due to spiciness).
- Cook over high heat stirring occasionally until ingredients come to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Once done add a ladle or two of soup to a bowl, crush as many chips (or crackers) as you want into bowl, add a little shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream..
- Enjoy! :-).
If you find this Easy Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.