Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana Wheat Bran Loaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Wheat Bran Loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Wheat Bran Loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, though. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana wheat bran loaf recipe. You can have banana wheat bran loaf using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Wheat Bran Loaf:
- Provide 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat bran.
- Provide 3 of ripe bananas – mashed.
- Provide 350 g of margarine.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 6 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Use 500 ml of milk.
Instructions to make Banana Wheat Bran Loaf:
- Preheat oven to 180°C Grease a loaf tin and dust with flour. In a bowl, mix together margarine and sugar with the hand mixer, beat well until light and creamy..
- Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla essence and the banana mash and mix well. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and wheat bran. Pour into the egg mixture and combine well to a soft batter. If it's too hard, pour a little bit of milk at a time..
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin (3/4 full). Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until well risen and golden brown..
If you find this Banana Wheat Bran Loaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.